Google

Just thought of opening a blog site to share interesting photos, view and opinions and some scribbles about Dubai and in general.. hope its a nice experience for everyone. Cheers!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Welcome to the start..........

Ok, i just decided to do this, i've been wanting to do it since a very long time, not yet sure what i will be writing here... mostly memos and photos of what i see and do, im pretty much a photography and travel freak, i enjoy traveling to new and exciting locations, i also love to meet local people from those areas and get a feel of the local culture thru them.

i'll try to make an introduction about myself in the next few lines, so for those who dont know me, its ur chance to get to know me better! ... here goes:

I am living right now in Dubai since mid 2005, i travel (not as often as i'd like) to locations in Middle East, Europe and around the world for vacation and also for business.

i was born and lived a few years in Tripoli, Libya... raised and lived most of my life in Saudi Arabia, completed university in Amman, Jordan. I worked for 5 years in Saudi Arabia in the auditing field, and just moved to Dubai mid 2005.

I think I will be writing more about Dubai and my travels in the next posts. Meanwhile pls be patient.....!

See you next time!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If there was anyone I expected to post blogs, it was you buddy...power the the people!

Rock on brother,

Raddad

29/11/06 23:34

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Lsn i love your page! it's amazing keep 'em coming!

5/12/06 10:24

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nicely done ash... keep up the blog! love the contrast b/w the richer and poorer side of dubai in the picture taken by the beach.

19/12/06 15:33

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google